Tuesday 5 June 2012

polygamy!!!

Today I had an intense argument with a bunch of workers at the project i am working at. The whole thing started off because I said that a man should not be allowed to have more than one wife at a time. Then they said that it was ok because Allah says so in the quran. So I said I don't care what he says, I can't stand the idea of being married to a woman who has three more husbands, so why should it be different for women? ! A religion that doesn't understand that should be taken with a bit of suspicion! !
The situation escalated very quickly after I said that and I had to take back what I said because I was really afraid for my safety.  Especially where I work because there is no network coverage their.
but I do think that islam has it wrong when it comes to polygamy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment